Humans always have, and will always continue to learn from one another. We are a social learning platform that allows us to learn the way we learn best - socially. Extra-acads is core to a holistic learning foundation, and integral part of school and college lives. It helps students not just hone soft-skills, but also become better thinkers, more focused, more creative, and happier. Openhouse clubs is an inclusive space where high-schoolers work and learn together to pursue extra-academic passions.
We are an education startup re-imagining how India learns after school, and building social communities where students can explore and pursue hobbies, meet like-minded peers, learn and build stuff.
We believe mentorship is important for students to shape their path and looking for enthusiastic college students who are keen to contribute to grow their hobby-space, partner to reinvent how this has been learnt and mentor students to grow! In short, we are looking for Yodas for our clubs. Do you have a strong connection with the force? Then join us to pass on what you have learned to the next in lines!
Note: This role is open to college students only.
Openhouse Entrepreneurship Club
Community of young, passionate and curious minds who aim to tackle the needs and wants that matter. We are here to equip students with the knowledge, skill and relationships that will enable them to blaze our way through the entrepreneurship world.
Activities running in the club:
- #masterclasses: learning, interactive sessions conducted by experts on sales, marketing, finance, understanding users, identifying ideas, building products and pitching an idea
- #theopentalk: an intimate fireside chat with influential and inspirational folks from the start-up ecosystem. Access to learn from the mistakes and successes of others
- #weeklychallenge: “no competition, no progress”. Focusing on a business-related problem statement that will require members to come up with a comprehensive solution
- #forum: Peer panel discussions on topics related to business events
- #Bizquiz: augment business knowledge through business related quizzes
If you’re someone with a curious mind that understands business, know how to get things done and have prior experience of working in collaborative teams – we’re looking for you!
Community Mentor Role:
- Plan and execute sessions, workshops and classes such as the broad activities mentioned above, in collaboration with the Openhouse Team (at least 2 sessions/ week for 60 minutes each)
- Identify experts in entrepreneurship and business to can lead weekly masterclasses
- Identify appropriate resources and readings for club members tobe engaged
- Ensure smooth facilitation of sessions and feedback collection, learnings etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a pioneering brand that promotes social learning
- Enhanced Skill development in facilitation, planning, execution, and people management through in workshop experiences and interaction with other team members
- Cross learning and network growth opportunities with a team of young, dynamic individuals from IITs, IIMs, Stanford, and Harvard
- Monetary compensation per session (as per industry standards) if pre-defined criteria are met
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying